Total Pageviews

Monday, May 1, 2017

Introduction

My husband has always begged me to be a blogger and I struggled because I don't want to be put in a box.......EVER!
 So who is my target audience ....EVERYONE!
My writing style is witty charming and contraverseal, from a half educated view, that is driven more by passion and "prove it to me" aspects! It's easily understood, that even a child could grasp what I am saying.
I'm fully conservative but love to see the other side, just to know how the shoe fits. Usually it makes me 10 times more passionate in what I had already believed before the experience but at least I'm willing to play into all sides. Nothing like the Devils advocate just to get a little perspective.
Most of what I say should rock a church, persuade the middle of the road and humble a liberal. But not all topics will be so compelling.
I enjoy funny as much as a deep serious conversation and will constantly float in between.
I am 100 percent real and up front that even if we were in a face to face converstation I would ask you your deepest secrets and tell you my truest feelings in the utmost love and respect. But with some help of the book of boundaries,  I'm learning how to let others have theirs.
With that said I will be writing under a fake name to keep all others at a safe respect. But with a little more insight of how open and honest I am, it's enough to want to tell you, my name is fake, everything else is ....NOT!
Betsy Marie is a wonderful name of the 40s a much admired generation for me love the music, the attire and the attitude!
So Betsy Marie it is.
Although I was not born in the 40's, I am much younger I come from a small town that has recently exploded. I feel like an 80 year old woman trying to slow down the change.
My topics will be categorized so you can search only what intrests  you or you can dabble on the other side if you enjoy my style of writing anyways.
Church
Politics
Children
Stories
School
Sports
Marriage
Family
Entrepreneurship
Just for fun
Ranch and Pets



No comments:

Post a Comment